Registration for admission begins from last week of October to last week of January. For registration every candidate will be required to fill up a registration form attached with this booklet and the same will be submitted to the office in charge of the school.
The office in-charge will issue a letter to each candidate stating registration number, roll number, date and time etc. for the admission test when he/she submits the duly filled in registration form.
Based upon the performance in the admission test and vacancies available in the school, qualified candidates will be called for the interview. Based on the performance of both the written test as well as interview, the candidate will be granted admission. All admissions are provisional until required documents are submitted and fee is deposited.
Social Baluni Public School will commence its first session in 2014-2015 from classes Nursery to VIII. In session 2015 the school will start class IX and the same students will appear for class X CBSE exam in 2016.
In its further developmental stage the school will start class XI in 2017 and the same students will appear for class XII CBSE exam in 2018.
AGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
- Social Baluni Public School is a Co-educational school that will follow a set pattern of fifteen years of schooling.
- Nursery: the child should be 21/2+on 1st April of the corresponding year.
- LKG: The child should be 31/2+on 1st April of the corresponding year.
- UKG: The child should be 41/2+on 1st April of the corresponding year.
- Grade I: The child should be 51/2+on 1st April of the corresponding year.
- The same criteria continues for the rest of the higher classes.
Documents required at the time of admission for Play Group & LKG:
- Original Birth Certificate as proof of age.
- Three Passport size coloured photographs.
- Medical Certificate of fitness + Vaccination record.
For Classes UKG & Above:
- School leaving/Transfer Certificate(original).
- Photocopy of the Report Card/Statement of marks of the previous class (Please produce the original documents for the purpose of verification).
- Three Passport sized coloured photographs.